Turkey eVisa Information
1. What is a Turkey eVisa?
The Turkey eVisa is an electronic travel authorization that can be obtained prior to arrival in Turkey by completing the simple form online. Thanks to the Turkey eVisa system, foreign visitors can obtain their eVisas without having to visit embassies or consulates to apply for the standard visa. The eVisa will be sent to the customer’s email address. EVisa holders will be asked to present their passport along with a printed eVisa upon arrival. Turkey’s eVisa validity varies depending on the applicant’s nationality. The Turkish government does not allow to process visas 90 days or more prior to the travel date, for that reason, our agents can start processing visa applications 90 days or less before the traveler’s departure date.
As the eVisa cannot be extended, the eVisa holders must apply for a residence permit at the nearest Provincial Directorate of Migration Management for a residence permit, if they wish to stay in Turkey longer than the eVisa permits.
2. EVisa Requirements
- A passport, valid for at least six (6) months from the date of arrival in Turkey. The applicant’s passport must have at least two blank pages that will be used by the immigration and border control officers to place an entry and exit stamps.
- Some nationals might be asked by the Turkish Government to provide a scan/copy of one of the following documents mentioned below:
- Ireland Visa
- Schengen Visa/ Residence permit
- USA Visa
- United Kingdom Visa
In order to find out if you are required to provide a supporting document, contact our customer support agents.
The eVisa is only available to citizens of the following eligible countries:
Important! Some of the nationals mentioned above will be asked to provide additional documentation in order to obtain an eVisa.
4. Requirements to apply for an eVisa
- E-mail address
- Valid credit/debit card
- Valid passport
5. Data provided in the Turkey eVisa application
When applying for a Turkey eVisa, applicants have to make sure that the given information matches the passport data. All the information provided in the online application such as name, date, and place of birth, nationality, address, and passport number, has to be exactly the same as appears in the passport or any other legal travel document. Any inconsistencies may be a reason for a visa denial. EVisa fees are non-refundable regardless of the result of an eVisa process.